April 2017 - Philadelphia CPA
archive,date,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,qode_grid_1300,footer_responsive_adv,qode-content-sidebar-responsive,qode-child-theme-ver-,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-5.6,vc_responsive

April 2017

If you operate your business as an S Corporation, you will need to follow the accountable plan rules to lock in your home office deductions.The accountable plan  or reimbursement method is essentially an expense report that must be submitted to your corporation. Other ways to...